Saturday, July 9, 2022

C2: Week 1, Find your freedom, 8 Angle Pose

 C2: Week 1, Find your freedom, 8 Angle Pose

2 Blocks + Strap



Integration: 

Supta Baddha

Happy Baby

Eagle Bound Legs Supine Twist

TT

DD

Rag Doll 


Intention:

Find your freedom


Sun A:

I--Mt 

E-- Side Bend 

I--Mt

E--FF 

I--Half Lift

E--H/L Plank


Sun B:

I--Chair

E--FF

I--Half Lift

E--Crow

--

I--R/L Leg High

E--Knee to Tri

I--3 Leg Dog

E--LL

I--Standing Splits

E--Shive Squat

I--Standing Splits

E--LL

I--W2

E--ESA

I--R-Tri

E--H/L


Sub B+:

Chair w. Prayer Twist

After ESA--Half Moon

LL - Open Twist, Horizon Lunge

Core:

Ankle Crossed H/L Boat

Hold Boat Twist Variation

Straight Leg Bikes

*Reclined Big Toe w. strap*


Standing:

Crescent

Airplane > W3

Standing Splits (L Hop)

LL

Pyramid 

Revolved Triangle

Wide Leg FF

LL

Seated Twist

HP

Wild Thing



Hips:

Seated Fig Four > Cradle > Backpack

8 Angle Pose w. Blocks

Seated Bound Angle Pose (butterfly)


Spine:

Bridge

Wheel


 

Surrender:

Supta Baddha

Legs Up Wall

Happy Baby

Easy Twist

Savasana






Balance:

Find your freedom


You are a creative participant in life from a state of pure freedom.


Unlock the unlimited manifesting power of your own consciousness. 


Where do you experience a deep sense of freedom in your life? 


Squeeze your inner ankles together and press your legs against your arms (adductors).


Narrow your frontal hip points in and up towards your front ribs as you lengthen your spine.


No comments:

Namaste, Friends.

  Namaste, Friends. Thank you for showing up on your mat. My name is Vasu, I will be guiding you thru your C1 practice today. This is YOUR p...