Friday, October 27, 2017

What you seek is seeking you ~Rumi

SEEKING.


I am seeking something beyond everything
how did I seek you?
the breadth between my heart and mind can no more sing
why did I seek you?
when all is undone, the lamentation and cries it bring
are you seeking me?
the answers to questions are more questions that sting
are you still you?
am I living, ah! my senses in bittersweet reminiscence ring
alive, are you?

I am torn with the growing inches of time and space
how I long for the twilight’s sun shine on  ya  face
dunk me in the pool, dunk me in the ocean
how I yearn to hold you so tight in this devotion
flow the flow of  Vinyasa, this life, sunk in sweat
turning and twisting, how I still see you lay by me, all wet

pause! I cried, done! I hoped,  stop! I pray
love is all I permeate, then why am I halfway
in each cell, may courage be born, before love
no meekness allures me, for it is quitter's glove
let a man know passion, after awakening a warrior within
a boy simply sees not beyond the touch of a girl’s skin

 moved on with your life and the elements
makes me proud wrapped in ten thousand sentiments
still in awe with all my beliefs and Heart's desires 
aflame I beseech, each night it is set ablaze in wildfires
yet, how I feel all of you in all of me
and I do all that I do, with all of me, you just un-see


~ ykw


My Anahata ♥ , she tells me - "Seek all that you want, and seek it abundantly"

No comments:

Namaste, Friends.

  Namaste, Friends. Thank you for showing up on your mat. My name is Vasu, I will be guiding you thru your C1 practice today. This is YOUR p...