Thursday, August 20, 2009

:)


It is done!! It is soooooooooo done.. sooooo much done with all that melancholy And I have never been so happy for what I have decided. I knew what I wanted, what I alwayz wanted still I let things go haywire just when the moment arrived at my doorstep. I was panic struck.. and stayed there in panic room for a very looooong time.. I hated it, I wanted to get out of it but it was like a mirage.. so impossible, so painful, like something was continuously choking me.

Now I realize how easily people get fooled by their own confusions, by their own insecurities, by their own perceptions...aw!! It is all between heart and mind, nevertheless time and again it is been proven deep down emotions are so strong that no matter how practical a person might be, gotta sit down and listen to what heart speaks.. What heart shouts (.. filmly? never mind I love it :)) Worked for me.. Worked wonders indeed :) (Cant stop smiling :) :) :) )

" Life is exactly what you make out of it " - Am a strong believer in this, still somewhere in the journey being busy making excuses, setting priorities, judging others I completely lost track of my belief; lost all the faith; damn! Not anything which is inexistent weird, could happen with anybody living in this 21st century civilization. It was a reminder- I Am no exception (thank GOD for this). Glad that before it was too late am back to where I ought to be. I do not have too much awareness in farsightedness, yet if I focus a lil bit in that, am in a very comfortable position with the DECISION I have made.Sunshine is back in my life, sleep is (almost) back, smiles are back :) :) :) Feels like life is back in life ;)

Bt the by, the whole thingy('thingy' - Lack of vocabulary) doesn’t revolve around "I" "ME" "MYSELF" A zillion thankz to my friends, my hi-bye friends, my very good friends, my best friends, my mom, my sis, my bro all my folks, my philosophers, all those whom I came across going thru this SH*T. I know it was thru talks, thru visits, thru phone calls, thru mails, thru chat across the continents from Australia to far west I have had pedagogy, I have had guidelines, I have had chiding/life lessons you name it!! I thank all of you :) Thankz a ton. Love ya all
Muauuauaauh :)


9 comments:

Yash said...

I liked "Life is exactly what you make out of it" ... also, watching "how it is made out" is a big fun..

Unknown said...

hi,,,,hw r u??

Mindblogger26 said...

great Blog Vasu:) But still the suspense is not revealed......lol...the decision u made

Aflame!! said...

@Mindblogger26 - Yes, if it is reavealed whaz all the fun about? :)

Soon will be.. sweetz

Aflame!! said...

@yash - WATCHING..!! - is both boon and bane, equally holds good

Jyoti said...

Hi darling
I am so glad to read this blog i know it was coming but i was becoming quite impatient.

Thank God you are back to Vasuuuu i know... hehehe
Love you :)

Aflame!! said...

muauauauah love ya loadsa baby!! No matter how hard we try but whaz inside of us would remain the same ;)

Raseel Firzad Rahman said...

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery & Today is Gift from God...!

Arunima said...

cherish the learning!

Namaste, Friends.

  Namaste, Friends. Thank you for showing up on your mat. My name is Vasu, I will be guiding you thru your C1 practice today. This is YOUR p...