Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New year.. New Hopes..New light


"Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go" - As if Brooks Atkinson wrote this for me!!Am so happy 2008 is over, all the pain, heartache is over - atleast am hoping its over!!


Yet another year passed by,plus 20 days added in LIFE basket; dont know what I have achieved,apart from my HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE shopping investment all my working years. It was a transition for me from Pune to Bangalore- 'namma' Bengaluru..Am here with my soul filled with wishes and hopes for this year and ahead, coz 2009 is going to be a CRITICAL year for me, both personal and career prospective

Economy downrun, terror attacks,bomb blasts, scams, frauds - all this and more 2008 saw not that any other year didnt see, just that it was more gloomy than ever imagined :( No logic in liking the digits in '2009' still somehow I strongly feel this is better than the previous 1. Amen


I love celebrations - Eve was perfect, partied hard,was enough tipsy not to feel anything bad, had great food, was cold, was good!!Day was with ma lovely friends - surprises and dinner at itz best - Italian!!"All that begins well ends well"- They say; I hope this holds good even for period in between!!
"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice.” - With no unaccomplishable resolutions made, even I have begun a NEW life.There are loadsa things queued up, gotta to be done in coming months.. indeed comin days..with no remorse of regrets have left my past looking at an amazing [:)] future .. am gonna end this note!!

No comments:

Namaste, Friends.

  Namaste, Friends. Thank you for showing up on your mat. My name is Vasu, I will be guiding you thru your C1 practice today. This is YOUR p...